HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR OPA/SAM .....

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPA GREAT KNIGHT OF CASTLE BYC....AND GREAT COWBOY OF THE BYC SALOON......

Have a wonderful day....Miss Kitty sends her fondest Birthday wishes as does HRH.....

See you all tonight at the birthday bash...BYC Saloon (Opa's Avatar thread) Dress Code....Western.......

Saloon Girls....Ranchhand and KSAcres

Cowgirl....Debiraymond...she likes to ride with a Pink Saddle....

Lots more....dont miss the party.....

OHHHHH happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to youuuuuuuu......

Sung from over the pond with great gusto......Three cheers for Sam Hurrah hurrah hurrah........

woot.gif
woot.gif

Happy Birthday Cowboy!!!!!!!

I'll be there.
big_smile.png

Good morning my two dear ladies from across the pond. It's slightly after 6am, very cold and of course dark; but I'm sure that it is going to be a glorious day. One should always be thankful for surviving another year and this year I am particuliarly thankful. The chance discovery of this site, an off hand comment about a picture and a wonderful adventure was begun. In this hectic travail of life is a gift to be allowed to take a few moments to relax, to laugh, to enjoy life's simple pleasures. You both are ladies who add much to my life and for that I am thankful. I hope you have a wonderful day in the loving embrace of your families. I am honored to have met you. Sam

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMOPA!

Hope you have a wonderful day today, followed by many, many more!
love.gif

barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I have just realized that I am now closely following THREE THREADS!!!!!

In THREE time periods!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom