Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
Hope you have a wonderful day
hugs.gif

Thank you!
smile.png
Was a nice day yesterday. DH took me to Cleveland, TN, an hour away to Golden Corral for the breakfast buffet then to Hobby Lobby across the street. The woman cutting my fabric at Hobby Lobby said it was her birthday in a couple of weeks so I told her that tomorrow was mine, but that I bet I was much older than she was. She said she didn't think that could be true so she volunteered her age rather than ask me mine. She's turning....wait for it.......34! I told her, well, my oldest son is 35, so I win, LOL. She said she might have guessed no more than 48. I'm sure she was being nice, but it was sweet nonetheless.

Of course, I ate a piece of their marvelous carrot cake off the buffet for my birthday cake. I was bushed by 8:30, went to bed at 9 p.m. About 2:45 a.m., I was serenaded by a pack of coyotes and realized I was getting a headache. By this morning, it was a full-blown migraine with nausea. I just got out of bed about 2:30 p.m. but still have a little one so getting off now. At least, I think I've finally figured out the triggers for my migraines-sweet, baked goods like cake or cookies, two things we rarely have anymore. Every time afterward, that night or the next day I come down with a migraine. Candy won't do it, only bakery goods.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom