Happy birthday to me!

Fancy Feather Poultry

Cooped Up
12 Years
May 30, 2007
Okay my birthdays in a couple weeks, and I want some more hatching eggies. My dads going to think im CRAZY! and would never get me more hatching eggs....so who wants to secretly ship some eggs to me. My dad has no idea about the whole incubation thing and how long it takes an everything so thats my upper hand. Adults on here, dont tell me how bad I am and I shouldnt go behind my dads back and not tell my him, because you all are just as bad...sneeking chickens into the flock, secretly ordering chickens, getting more hatching eggs then hubby/wife said because thats all just as bad, so no complaining lol

You all have been talking so greatly about speckled hens blue buff orps, or what ever blue chickens she breeds (Sorry S.H I forgot what you bred, didnt mean any offence) and I've seen so many pictures of her beuatiful blue hens and SUEDE! OH my gosh suede is a babe! I dropped my jaw when I saw im all so envious of you guys that have had her hatching eggs.

And Dipsy!, man! everyone says they have such great hatch rates from you and that you have such B-E-A UTIFUL chickens.

I've got the hatcholic fever....and I NEED MY FIX

YF Silke Lovr

P.S. wheres a hatcholic pad to put on your arm when you need one!

smile.png
lol ur a mess. maybe ur dad will get ya some then what will ya do if someone else sends ya some. if i dont talk to ya on ur b-day hope ya have a good one.

I wonder how your gonna think this plan out silly gurly , i cant get away with nothing these days so...... but my b-d is the 15 !!!!!

Quote:
Adults? Where???

Go ahead. Hatch some under your bed or something. If I had fertiles I'd
send ya some. Your dad won't get mad. He'll admire and respect you for you
ingenuity and determination.

Something tells me little ol Silkelovr has him wrapped around her finger anyways.

Back
Top Bottom