Happy chickens, happy me, bad back.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Uzuri, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Uzuri

Uzuri Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Finally got out and moved the chicken tractor-trailer for the first time in 7, 8 weeks, something like that (due to the weather). The wheels stayed on and everything worked out just fine this time. And wow, are the chickens happy this morning -- not to mention how happy I'm going to be when I don't have to get into an argument with the mud over who gets to keep my boots.

Now, if those chickens just show their gratitude by giving me plenty of eggs, we'll be in good shape.

Unfortunately I felt something rather nasty pop in my back when Mom and I were lifting the roof back on. Upper back this time, so at least it's not my sciatic nerve, but geeze, I'm 27, this shouldn't be happening yet.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I hate bad backs.

Take some Ibuprophen...good anti inflammatory.

3. Uzuri

Uzuri Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Along with my bad back I have a bad stomach, so I avoid ibuprofin when I can tough it out (and complain [​IMG] ).

Good new is that I managed to work with kink out of my back with (what else) hard work [​IMG] Quite unintentionally we started tearing the basement apart today. Got about 1/6th of it clean, fixed a table, and evidently worked the stiffness out of my back at the same time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by