Happy Days... NOT

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by chickenwhisperer123, May 17, 2009.

1. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    I am so stressed out, I cant take it anymore.

I have been at my witts end over having to go to court on Wednesday, and now more [email protected]#$ keeps happening...

One of my self blue silkies is dying as I type right now, and there is nothing I can do. The Golden Laced Polish with the cold is getting better, but now something else goes wrong.

My self blue silkie was fine last night when I put all of the chicks in for the night. She had access to food and water all throughout the night, and I wake up this morning and she is dying... WHAT HAPPENED??

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go explode...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  2. chickenwhisperer123

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Thanks for caring everyone.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG] WHat Happend?? Sorry your having a bad time! [​IMG]

4. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    People do care. Really. Sometimes it just takes a minute or two to get a reply. I am really sorry you are going through all this and I hope everything gets better very soon.

5. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Quote:If it's any consolation, I care. I can't even imagine having to watch my little blue silkie hen dying, especially if I were having to deal with going to a theater of polical farce (court) soon. Be sure to have a brief funeral for the silkie; that'll take away the pain faster. So sorry.

Last edited: May 17, 2009
  6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:That attitude will get you nowhere.

7. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Awww...so sorry...

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I'm so sorry you are having a very hard time with your girls. [​IMG] It can be frustrating when things go wrong, especially when it happens a lot.
    I wish I had an answer to why this has happened. I'm sure someone may know on this forum. I know a year ago, I had 2 of my pullets die on me, and I had no idea what it was. Yes, it was frustrating, and it hurt too. One of them was my favorite girl, she was a barred rock. Hope you find out whats going on, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Please update us if you find out anything, okay. Best of luck. I know you've been told this before, but please try to stay positive, even though it looks bad right now. [​IMG]

9. chickenwhisperer123

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    b.hromada :

I'm so sorry you are having a very hard time with your girls. [​IMG] It can be frustrating when things go wrong, especially when it happens a lot.
    I wish I had an answer to why this has happened. I'm sure someone may know on this forum. I know a year ago, I had 2 of my pullets die on me, and I had no idea what it was. Yes, it was frustrating, and it hurt too. One of them was my favorite girl, she was a barred rock. Hope you find out whats going on, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Please update us if you find out anything, okay. Best of luck. I know you've been told this before, but please try to stay positive, even though it looks bad right now. [​IMG]

I found out she is completely dead now.... [​IMG]

Surprisingly I do feel a little better now that I dont have to worry about her in pain anymore...

Whats one more night with no sleep? Ive gotten used to them.​

10. chickenwhisperer123

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Quote:That attitude will get you nowhere.

Im sorry if you are affended, for a reason I dont even get...
    But please leave me alone, I already feel bad enough.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by