Happy Easter!!!

Jiffyrocks

Songster
5 Years
Jan 15, 2017
Louisville KY

Let me see your Easter eggs!
I tried a new technique and I think it turned out pretty well! Tie dye!

Show me yours!

Happy Easter, I love your tie dye! I don't have any kids (left at home) so I didn't dye any eggs...
but here's a cool idea I want to try for the eating of them--deviled chicks....

Sue

Last edited:
Jiffy Rocks, please do tell how to make tie dye Easter eggs. I have never seen that before. My only child is 31and lives quite a distance away. He was never an egg lover, or even a "Peeps," person .

Jiffy Rocks, please do tell how to make tie dye Easter eggs. I have never seen that before. My only child is 31and lives quite a distance away. He was never an egg lover, or even a "Peeps," person .
Sure thing. I got the idea from Pinterest. Here is the link to the page! (Hers look way better than mine lol- all I had were primary colors. Maybe next time I'll use a neon!) http://onelittleproject.com/tie-dye-easter-eggs/
Here are some my daughter in OR did:
Those look really cool!

Beautiful. When I was a little kid, we had the little coloring kit and all it did was make solid colors but, that was pretty nifty back in the '50's.

Beautiful. When I was a little kid, we had the little coloring kit and all it did was make solid colors but, that was pretty nifty back in the '50's.

Yes! I grew up in the 50's too,. And if you left the eggs in really long, they'd get darker and darker. Ha, I never thought I'd be one to talk about the good old days....

Back
Top Bottom