HAPPY HANUKKAH- MERRY CHRISTMAS -HAPPY WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sundance, Dec 22, 2008.

1. With the holidays coming, whatever you call your celebration, the very best to you and your family for the coming year, and thanks everyone of you the all the joy, laughs and tears we have shared this past year.Is it because we're chicken people we think so much alike, or is it the best people in the WORLD have found the best forum in the world.As a child of the depression era, I have found that the best in people usually come out in the worst of time.As we look ahead to 2009, I hope every dream, every wish you have comes true. [​IMG] marrie

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Sundance, beautifully said. I am SO grateful for my BYC friends. This time of year is a good time to reflect on what is dear to us and light a candle or many, many candles.

3. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    Hi Marrie,

The Same wishes coming back to you.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday time and a brilliant New year.

I share your thoughts on the best people in the best forum, don't know which came first bit like the chicken and the Egg, but it works for me.

joining this site has given a little light into a very dark corner, and helped to open up the door, I am so thankful for the people here and their kindness and humour.

Merry Christmas,

Jena.

4. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    Marrie -

Great thread. Thank you so much for the kinds words, and the same to you and your family.

I love your avatar, BTW.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by