Happy Holidays to my friends

Discussion in 'Ornamental Fowl (Swans, etc.)' started by destinduck, Dec 27, 2014.

1. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    I havent been on here in a while.Sorry for that. Just wanted to let all my friends know Im still kicking. Been enjoying retirement a little to much. LOL! Im cutting back alot on[​IMG]

my birds due to that as well. If there is something you want I may have just PM me when you're sure and Ill see what I can do to help. Heres a quick pic my son took of some of the fulvous and a Cuban treeduck leading the pack.Wether you want any birds or not If you want to see a particular bird you love Ask and Ill try and put some real recent photos up on here for you of it . Happy New Year! Shawn

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  2. cajunfowl0

cajunfowl0 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2014
    Louisiana
    I have seen pics of your birds in other forums they are gorgeous!! Why did u ever get rid of ur buffleheads?

3. cajunfowl0

Dec 9, 2014
    Louisiana
    And what breeds do you have right now[​IMG]

4. destinduck

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    Thanks Just got tired of em. I have Baikal ,napintail,white eyes, silver bahamas, cuban,white face, fulvous,reg-silver woodduck manderin cans redheads magellanwhitefrontcanadiancinamonsredcrestedcapetealbluewingand others i cant think of right now

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  5. cajunfowl0

Dec 9, 2014
    Louisiana
    Wow! Where are you located? Do you have permits to sell?

6. destinduck

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    Fla... no

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by