Happy little family~

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by AwlOrganikLizz, Aug 10, 2014.

1. AwlOrganikLizz

AwlOrganikLizz Out Of The Brooder

Jul 22, 2014
    Our sweet little darlings! I'm so in love with them. They're growing so much so fast! We have a total of 13 birds. First-time chickeners and loving it~ Makes me wonder why more people don't have chickens..... they're such a blast. Our doggies love them, too- which is something I didn't quite expect.

[​IMG]
    (yes, the coop door shuts all the way for night-time. It was under construction at this time, though)

[​IMG]
    Funk the polish cockerel.

[​IMG]
    Blue Swedish, Sage.

[​IMG]
    Must be a goldmine of bugs in this spot...

[​IMG]
    Barred rock, River

[​IMG]
    Majestic silkies, Yeti and Boots.

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Beautiful flock! I'm with you, I don't understand why more people don't take the plunge either! [​IMG]

3. AwlOrganikLizz

AwlOrganikLizz Out Of The Brooder

Jul 22, 2014
    Thank you! I'm very happy with the variety we ended up with. When we first decided to get chickens I had it in my head that I was going to get 4 Rhode Island Reds... and ended up with much more than that haha [​IMG] they're like an addiction!

4. lauraschicks

lauraschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2014

They are an addiction for sure. And I have to add that whomever is the photographer of your flock, if they are not a professional, they should be. Those are some gorgeous beauty shots and some beautiful birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by