HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by bobdmann, May 9, 2009.

1. bobdmann

bobdmann Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2009
    Chesterville O-H-I-O
    :loveHappy mom day ladies .:bowTo all you moms the day is here to finally recongize us for all that we do.Moms are so often taken advantage of.Not really appreciated for all that we do but on this day our kids and husbands reach out to us to tell us they care.Our jobs are by far the hardest ours does not end after 8 hours nor does our work week ever sedue.We keep our heads high hearts warm and cooking pans full.We give 100% of ourselves to our children and loved ones.We don't complain when we are sick nor do we give up when are days are bad.We wake up first before the sun rises making sure the coffee is brewing:caf and breakfast is hot and we go to bed last when that last load of laundry is finally folded nice and neat.We never really knew how hard the job was till it became our own.With are hands wrinkly from the dish water,hair gray from the stress:old,throats sore from the yelling(at lest mine usually is)and feet tired from standing and chasing the little ones all day:th.I tip my hat to all of you ladies for we have the hardest,yet most rewarding jobs of them all.So hers to you the lady with the broom who always knows just what to say whos kisses have a magical healing power,and can fix anything with a soothing voice.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and may it be a great one cause you deserve it. [​IMG]
    Samantha

2. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Ditto! Happy mom's day to all![​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Called mom tonight as I knew I'd be busy tomorrow.

I've already got Sunday dinner ready to go into the oven at 6:30AM tomorrow... But I've been doing Sunday dinner every Sunday since September of '07, so no big deal.

DW informed me yesterday that she had already purchased her Mother's Day gift for me. I asked her how much would show up on the credit card and she said to look for a $140 charge from Victoria's Secret.... she gets some nice clothes there.

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Very kind sentiments,Thank-You. Warm wishes to you all! [​IMG]
    micah

5. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms and Stepmoms!

[​IMG]

6. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Happy Mother's Day Everyone Too !
    [​IMG]

NO

[​IMG]

NO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!![​IMG]

8. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    Moms ROCK! Happy Mommie's Day!!!

I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful Mom's in my life including my Mom, special friends, and oh heck, even my X-wife.

My thoughts and prayers for all those who's Moms are not with them today. A mom's love never leaves us. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  9. Jennings Gamefowl

Jennings Gamefowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    CORDOVA,SOUTH CAROLINA
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOMS

10. kingmt

kingmt Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Mason WV
    Thank you mommies. Happy Mothers Day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by