Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Nov 27, 2008.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Happy Thanksgiving to all the hard-working mods!!!! Without you guys, there wouldn't be a BYC! [​IMG] And Happy Thanksgiving to all the members who have been so awesome with helping others with questions, opinions, etc. You guys are awesome! And Happy Thanksgiving to BYC!!!! Without BYC, I, and many others, would not know about chickens as we do today. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So, I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! [​IMG] Have a safe and happy holiday and I hope everyone gets a chance to be with friends and family and of course all your chickens and pets! [​IMG] [​IMG] And I hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving Dinner! [​IMG]
    HAPPY THANSKGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey in oven at 7am. Pumpkin pies baked last night! Pecan pie will be bake later. Mashed potatoes, green bean, stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy, yum yum!!
    And it was beautiful this morning. After the rain yesterday, then the foggy mist this morning and the sun coming up, it was just so beautiful!
    And the chickens are busy bawking around! Bunny eating veggie breakfast, horses happily eating their hay, and doggies sleeping in.

I am thankful for so many things!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by