Happy to be here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gordon Shumway, Dec 5, 2016.

1. I joined in September and am finally getting around to say hello and introduce myself and my flock.
    I run a small flock of 3 black sex-link hens and a Rhode Island Red rooster that is the biggest, klutziest animal I ever saw. I had white leghorns in the past along with Bantums that were crossed with Rhode Island Reds when I was younger. With that being said, I say ahead of time thanks for your warm welcomes to the BYC community and I hope to gain knowledge from everyone and spread what little I have along with ideas on different topics.

2. N F C

N F C gobble gobble Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Nice to have you (and ALF) here!

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! That's a lovely little flock you have there :D I'm sure you will gain lots of knowledge here, it really is packed! Be sure to ask any questions, everyone here to help.

Good luck and enjoy BYC :frow

4. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    Hi and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

5. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to the wonderful world of Backyard Chickens! I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Gordon Shumway [​IMG] Welcome!

I love Alf!

I hope you enjoy BYC; not only is it overflowing with lots of useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures about chickens, turkeys, duck, quail, Peas and pretty much any other feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens. My son and I were big Alf fans - probably because we aren't fond of cats.

8. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

9. Frindizzle

Frindizzle Guitar Girl <3 Premium Member

Welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by