Happy Veteran's Day and Thank You!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by teach1rusl, Nov 11, 2009.

1. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

My husband woke me up this morning with a hug and a "Thank You Honey, for being a veteran!" So I thought I'd pass that sentiment along (minus the "honey" part) to all the veterans, current service men and women, and family of veterans/military folks out there. Thank you for your service to our country! [​IMG]

2. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    [​IMG] Thanks to all the men and women who serve and served. Including my great uncles, my father, my brothers, my father in law, my sister in law and soon to be son in law. [​IMG]

3. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month . We remember the ones that have fallen in Afghanistan and in both world wars. Thanks to them, we have our freedom please don't forget all the lifes that were, lost and are lost to keep our freedom. We take it for granted

we will rember

4. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    God Bless America. Thank you veterans!

5. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    Thanks to all our veterans and current members of the military! [​IMG]

6. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!! We [​IMG] you!

7. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Just got back from a Veteran's Day program held at my oldest sons' school. He is in the band and they played "Star Spangled Banner" and "God Bless America" and also had special guests from past and present that each made a speech. It was very nice. Thank you all past and present members of the military. God Bless You and God Bless America.

8. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    Thank you to each and every veteran who has served this country. We are free because of you. God Bless You All!

9. jojo54

jojo54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    BC Canada
    Here is a video for Remembrance Day. To our troops and Veterans - all our love and best wishes.

10. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Thank you! If it weren't for the brave people who protect and serve our country, now and in the past, I and my family would not be here. My grandparents came from Latvia in the 1940's. So I THANK YOU! from the bottom of my heart.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by