Harnesses - Cat/Dog & Rabbit

Louise's Country Closet

Songster
9 Years
Feb 5, 2010
Garrison, MN
No need to bid, just visit my site at www.louisescountrycloset.com

rhpic.jpg

We designed these after trying a harness meant for 'general' small animals and found that they twisted, didn't work well around the front legs of the rabbits (by coming down too far on the leg), and were either so loose that the rabbit could get their foot through the neck strap or was too tight that they didn't want to move in them. Our rabbits could also easily slip out of it if they wanted to.

These work better than some of those other harnesses, since we've designed them to allow more freedom. Our design also helps to eliminate some of the twisting, you can easily adjust it with the leash rather than having to constantly bend over and adjust the harness, and also holds them securely so they can't escape. These are also VERY easy to put on! My rabbits (above) didn't even noticed they had the harness on it's so comfortable.

*May take a moment longer putting it on a long haired rabbit - but still easy!**

If none of these sizes will fit your rabbit, please feel free to request a size at NO extra charge! We also offer matching harness and leash for $15. Please contact me for more details.

$8.99

http://louisescountrycloset.com/rabbitharness.html

harnesspic.jpg

Dog or Cat harnesses for show or to be able to take your animals out on a stroll looking stylish.

These are made to velcro around the neck, and around the chest. We leave enough room to be able to adjust to fit your animal more comfortably.

Two layers are used in our harnesses. A patterned cotton layer, and the underside which is a soft, comfortable flannel. Meant to be tough to avoid escaping the harness, yet flexible to be comfortable!

$10.99

http://louisescountrycloset.com/catharness.html

We sell many different colors of both harnesses, but if you have something in mind don't hesitate to request it!

Back
Top Bottom