Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

@UThobbyfarmer This shows 17 eggs top view and if you looks closely at the back of the second image I squeezed 4 goose eggs in there for lockdown as well, lol. That is probably the fullest hatch I've done in the incubator because the goose eggs take up so much space but the chicks were due before the goslings so I didn't have any issues with trampling.

3-20-20 (1).JPG
3-22-20 (2).JPG

3-24-20 (1).JPG

@UThobbyfarmer This shows 17 eggs top view and if you looks closely at the back of the second image I squeezed 4 goose eggs in there for lockdown as well, lol. That is probably the fullest hatch I've done in the incubator because the goose eggs take up so much space but the chicks were due before the goslings so I didn't have any issues with trampling.

View attachment 2492915View attachment 2492916
View attachment 2492919
Thank you for finding and sharing those. It gives me something to work with. I can definitely run 2 incubators if needed. I'm just trying to contain the action and mess to one locale this round.

We are all speculating on the parentage of our first little chick.... My hens are either Rhode Island Reds or Buff Orpingtons. I'm currently only getting a couple of eggs per day and I've only seen the RIR in the nesting box... So I've been assuming a RIR mama.... I have two EE roosters. One white. One black/multi-color.

Here's the coloring on my chick....

20210117_131707.jpg

We are all speculating on the parentage of our first little chick.... My hens are either Rhode Island Reds or Buff Orpingtons. I'm currently only getting a couple of eggs per day and I've only seen the RIR in the nesting box... So I've been assuming a RIR mama.... I have two EE roosters. One white. One black/multi-color.

View attachment 2493044

What are your roosters?

View attachment 2493044

Oh duh, just overlooked the entire description of your roosters. Lol
I see the EE patterns in this chick for sure. Maybe once the feather tips grow in it will reveal more.

Oh duh, just overlooked the entire description of your roosters. Lol
I see the EE patterns in this chick for sure. Maybe once the feather tips grow in it will reveal more.

I posted pictures of my adult EE roosters on this thread - https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/i-dont-want-to-get-rid-of-my-rooster.1439658/post-23863541

I've waffled back and forth about whether to cull them due to suspicious behavior. I have a juvenile roo that is a Gold Laced Wyandotte who is about 20 weeks old.

Ugh....I'm so excited about these new chicks. Just keeping my fingers crossed that they are girls! :fl

Okay, I'm not gonna lie.... There are few things cuter than a newborn chick. :) As I sit here watching this sweet little fuzzball stumbling his/her way around the incubator like he/she fell out of the drunk tank, I can't help but feel it tug at my heartstrings. I didn't feel this attached to my baby chicks shipped from the hatchery! (Not that I don't absolutely LOVE them, I do....but in this case, its almost a "momma hen" type of love...ha ha)

Back
Top Bottom