Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I would agree on those popular breeds. It seems like fads come and go for egg colors. I like to have white eggs, too. When you decide what breed you like, you might think of what to do about boys. I like how young you can tell boys from girls with my Barred Hollands. By 2 weeks old, even I could tell. When people are used to hatching them, some can tell right after hatching. When I ordered a box from the hatchery, I ordered the breeds I wanted and then filled up the box of 25 with extra sex-link girls. They sold pretty easy. They are for sure girls, lay well, big brown eggs, which people want.

Well I just pulled the egg turner and put down the shelf liner. Lockdown officially starts tomorrow but I had to candle 1 just to be sure it quit so figured while I was in there. Also won another NR 360 on Facebook so today is looking to be a good day

Wow! That's exciting!! You won an incubator?!? I hope your hatch goes great!

Do you recommend changing who was in the inner ring when you put eggs back after candling? When I was testing the incubator before setting I had a calibrated thermometer in each of the rings and the ranges were a bit different. But maybe not enough to matter?

Do you recommend changing who was in the inner ring when you put eggs back after candling? When I was testing the incubator before setting I had a calibrated thermometer in each of the rings and the ranges were a bit different. But maybe not enough to matter?
I’m sure someone else with more experience can give better advice but I don’t. I start with the outer ring and just go one egg at a time putting it back in the same spot. Then do the same for the inner ring. But I’m more worried about being as gentle as possible that I’m not focusing on moving the eggs around in the incubator.

I don't rotate the eggs in the NR360 and it hasn't had an effect on my hatch rate. :)

Back
Top Bottom