Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows - Part 2

justuschickens59

VA Royal Blues
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Virginia
Is everybody ready for it? I'll be there at the midnight showing, excited but sad.

I've been reading HP for years and this is by far the best series that I have ever read in my life. I'm 52 years old and I simply adore Harry Potter. When the last book came out, I sobbed most of the way through it - I'm sure I'll do the same at the last movie. I feel like I will be losing my best friends.
hit.gif

Ready here! I've been to all the HP movies on opening day (never midnight, though- I like my sleep too much
lol.png
), but not sure we'll get to it on the 15th this time. I read the entire series to my now 8 year old daughter so she was able to go to the theater to see Part 1 with DH and me, so we'll take her this time too. I wouldn't let her watch any of the movies until we had finished that book, and while we like the movies, she agrees the books are better.

Ive read all the books at least 3 times and seen all the movies (except the DH Part2) millions of times! I cant wait to see it but also sad to see it as the last one
sad.png

I'm so excited to go see it! I think I'll wait until it's on DVD to rent it, because I need to see the previous one again to refresh my memory. I don't want to get to the movies and be absolutely clueless as to what's going on. I've followed every movie so far and I can't wait for this last one. I'm sad that the series ends here, though!

Back
Top Bottom