Harry Potter- Half Blood Prince

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SterlingAcres, Jul 30, 2008.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
  2. Dinos_rock

Dinos_rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Me too![​IMG] I always see it every year on the day it comes out. Just saw the trailer yesterday...

3. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    AAAAAAHHHHHhhhhh!!!!!! [​IMG] I had no idea there was going to be another!!!!!! OMG!!!! looks good cant wait!

4. fowltemptress

fowltemptress Frugal Fan Club President

Jan 20, 2008
    WHEEEEEE!!! [​IMG] Life is good [​IMG]

5. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    LOVED the trailer...only 113 more days.... [​IMG]

6. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Ohhhhhhhhh man! I hadnt seen the trailer before, or read the book. I prefer to just wait for the movies, and that one looks great! Ahh, I cant wait now!

7. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I watched the trailer and thought it looked pretty good.

I only hope that Dumbledore doesn't disappoint. I don't care for the way the current guy plays him, the old Dumbledore was much better. I figure it has to be better than the last movie right?

8. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan, actually I've only seen the 1st and 2nd movie, but this one looks great! Can't wait until it comes out!

9. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

SQUEEEEEEEEEE i cant wait [​IMG] I just saw it. I was just asking my friends the other day 'shouldnt the harry potter trailer be coming out soon?' well ask and ye shall recieve I guess, huh? I'm such a movie buff. I will totally be going to this movies midnight release. The kids in my county get really into it, dress up, ect. At the last one people had full on hedwig costumes, and were acting out duels infront of the screen before the movie started
    it was great.

10. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I've read every book and seen every movie...
    IMO the movies are soooo disappointing from the books. But if you just watch them as movies, unrelated to the stories, then they're good movies.
    I also don't care for the current Dumbeldore, the first was much better, though I do like his costume better... And Emma Watson is toooooo overly dramatic as Hermione. Seriously annoying.
    It releases in November, so the drive in is out of the question. I guess we're taking the kids to the theater. Should be fun [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by