Harry Potter - THe Deathly Hallows

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by justuschickens59, Nov 18, 2010.

1. justuschickens59

justuschickens59 VA Royal Blues

Apr 2, 2009
    Virginia
    Anybody else going to be sitting in the movie theater tonight at 12:01AM besides me? I can't wait !!

2. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    Well, I'll be in one at 12:10 PM.

The wife and I will be going tomorrow. She's taking the Kinder Major on Saturday. Harry made the K.M. the Reading Queen of fourth grade.

3. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    ooo I wanted to but of course have to work late...as always [​IMG] I am going this weekend though......I loved the books...feels like I grew up reading them............and always waiting for the next one to come out...

4. KCchickens

KCchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2010
    Fayette county, IL
    Oh my! I'm so excited! It's kinda crappy they split them up a year apart even thought they're done filming [​IMG]. But I
    will wait... Impatiently.

5. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

[​IMG] I WILL!!! [​IMG]

6. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    I'm so sad Harry Potter is almost over! I'm going to be at the theaters like 4 hours early to get the best seats! lol

7. Beekissed

Beekissed True BYC Addict

I think she should write a series involving the new generation....Harry's, Ron's and Hermione's kids. [​IMG]

8. wildeflowers

wildeflowers I suspect fowl play!

Jun 29, 2010
    Taking my son tomorrow to the matinee. Can't wait!

9. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    Quote:I think so too! But who would be the bad guy?

10. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    I am very excited. Going to the Harry Potter movies has been something special for my boys and I every year since they came out. Sadly this year my oldest will not be here. He is in bootcamp. I am just as sad he will not be here for Harry Potter as I am that he will be gone for Christmas! It's our thing. we read the books together. The last book we got two copies, and had a rule that we couldn't talk about it unless were in the same part of the book. We have gone to a few Branes and Noble midnight release events for the books. For a long time my youngest son was only interested in the movies, not the books, so it was only oldest DS and I into the series. So youngest DS (15) and I are all set to go on Friday. Then he asks if he can bring a girl! Like a date! I said "Then I would feel weird like I couldn't sit with you" He told me to bring a friend. Which is so not the point of going with him. I tried to explain this to him. I think I hurt his feelings.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by