HAS ANYONE BEEN TO BERRY HILL LIMITED - POULTRY SUPPLY?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Chick_a_dee, May 27, 2008.

1. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    I'm making the trek 3 hours west to the Berry Hill store in St. Thomas, Ontario. Has anyone here been there? Do they carry a lot of the items they have for sale online? I'm looking for specific things you can't find in the stores here (eastern GTA), and they seem to be the only place, only I don't want to pay shipping, and have to wait around at the post office so I'm spending the gas money to actually go and HOLD/TOUCH the products I want to buy.

here is the url!

http://www.berryhilllimited.com/index.asp

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  2. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    I have never been to the store but have purchased tons of things from them. I will give them credit, that when there have been problems with items purchased it was resolved quickly.

3. patandchickens

patandchickens Flock Mistress

Apr 20, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    I've had good experiences with them mailorder, but never been there (in fact I did not even know til you said so that they had a retail store).

If you're spending 6 hrs gas money at $1.28/litre, best to call first and make sure they have everything you wanna look at in stock there -- even with a very sippy car, that'd cover a fair bit of postage [​IMG]

Good luck and have fun,

Pat

4. Chick_a_dee

Chick_a_dee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Peterborough, ON
    Quote:I emailed them, but we decided to go out anyway, andddd we were pleased! We just asked at the front counter for the things in their catalog, and they brought it to us, so now we have the supplies we couldn't get out here near Oshawa [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by