Has anyone bought silkie eggs from this seller before?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by newchickmom09, May 26, 2010.

1. newchickmom09

newchickmom09 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    I was wondering if anyone has bought silkie eggs from creative-kids-usa on ebay before?

Or if you know if that seller is here on BYC.

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Never heard of that seller.

3. newchickmom09

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    A friend of mine was wondering about them since I just got some more silkie eggs and I said I would see if I could find anything out. [​IMG]

4. chickee

chickee Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I don't know about that seller, but if she wants good quality silkie eggs from a breeder who isn't too far away, she might contact Heather's feather farm in Southern California. She sells on Ebay under Heather's feathers and eggs. I contacted her through her website to buy BLRW eggs and it says on her site that she only sells on Ebay, but she took pitty on me and sold them to me direct! [​IMG]

5. Sissy

Sissy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Sevier county, Tn.
    not heard of her.

I have beautiful silkies from Eggs from

C.J excotics
    a Byc member.great to deal with.

6. newchickmom09

Jul 15, 2009
    ARIZONA
    Quote:I don't know about that seller, but if she wants good quality silkie eggs from a breeder who isn't too far away, she might contact Heather's feather farm in Southern California. She sells on Ebay under Heather's feathers and eggs. I contacted her through her website to buy BLRW eggs and it says on her site that she only sells on Ebay, but she took pitty on me and sold them to me direct! [​IMG]

[​IMG] Took pitty on you, maybe doing you a favor is a better way of saying it.

Thanks everyone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by