Has Anyone Heard From Amiga?

I was just wondering the same thing! I hope you are safe Amiga!
fl.gif

Hi, friends!

All people feathered, furry and otherwise present and accounted for. We need a tired smiley.

Storm prep went well, Structures still intact.

We are blessed, and it helped that we live on the west side of a hill, below the crest of the hill but well above the brook.

No electricity yet, but hey, I am a seventeenth century kind of person. At least I don't mind doing without certain conveniences. I do greatly miss having the time and battery capacity and bandwidth to stay in touch better.

So thanks and a zillion hugs to you all.

It has been good that I always ask myself how I am going to do things without grid electricity. This is the third time in just over a year we have gone days without it. Reports are that the grid will be available to us by next Tuesday if not earlier. Crews have been working long and hard removing fallen trees and fixing wires.

So much I want to say, but in a nutshell, I appreciate you all, we are okay, it is good to think ahead about keeping the household and the flock going in case the usual support systems fail. It takes more time, forethought and strength to do simple things like feeding and watering, washing up, and staying warm.

Hugs!

Apologies for typos. Don't have glasses on and am sending this from a smartphone.

Hi, friends!
All people feathered, furry and otherwise present and accounted for. We need a tired smiley.
Storm prep went well, Structures still intact.
We are blessed, and it helped that we live on the west side of a hill, below the crest of the hill but well above the brook.
No electricity yet, but hey, I am a seventeenth century kind of person. At least I don't mind doing without certain conveniences. I do greatly miss having the time and battery capacity and bandwidth to stay in touch better.
So thanks and a zillion hugs to you all.
It has been good that I always ask myself how I am going to do things without grid electricity. This is the third time in just over a year we have gone days without it. Reports are that the grid will be available to us by next Tuesday if not earlier. Crews have been working long and hard removing fallen trees and fixing wires.
So much I want to say, but in a nutshell, I appreciate you all, we are okay, it is good to think ahead about keeping the household and the flock going in case the usual support systems fail. It takes more time, forethought and strength to do simple things like feeding and watering, washing up, and staying warm.
Hugs!
Apologies for typos. Don't have glasses on and am sending this from a smartphone.
Glad to hear that you all made it through safely.
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom