Has anyone heard from Superior Farms about their order?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by CovenantCreek, Feb 11, 2009.

1. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    Just curious. I'm expecting 2 doz eggs and would like to be able to warn my mail carrier to be on the lookout for them in case it gets cold again -- if only I had a clue when they would be shipped..... [​IMG]

2. CountryMom

CountryMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2008
    South Texas
    I was thinking of giving them a call to see where they were at. I have an order of chicks and I want to make sure that I am ready when they make it here. Too expensive to miss and have dead ones. Danny said middle to end of February.

3. camalianus

camalianus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Call or email them with your question?[​IMG]

4. CovenantCreek

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    Quote:I sent an email at the beginning of January, before my order was placed -- it still hasn't been responded to.

5. CountryMom

CountryMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2008
    South Texas
    I just sent an email this morning to see if he could estimate a shipping time for me. I have never called him directly only contacted him by email. That was the beginning of Feb and he returned all my emails. So maybe he just missed one with you? I will let you know if I hear anything.

6. CovenantCreek

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    Ok, I called Danny -- the Silver Leghorns haven't started producing yet, which was holding up my order. Dropped them in favor of some Orps, mostly buff maybe some blacks. I should be getting those and the Silver Penciled Rocks next week. [​IMG]

He said they're sold out on Delawares and don't have any Blue Orps currently available. I didn't ask about anything else.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by