Has anyone heard of Proform Feed?

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by leniselewis, Mar 7, 2013.

1. leniselewis

leniselewis New Egg

Mar 7, 2013
    I'm going to be getting chicks for the first time, next month, and I am just curious if anyone has heard of Proform Feed? My local feed store carries it, so it'd be convenient to buy it from them, but I've never seen it listed on any of these forum posts about feed.

2. mychoock

mychoock Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2011
    Hi there, and welcome to BYC!
    I wish I could tell you something about Pro Form feeds. I was just now googling that same feed, and couldn't come up with much info. My feed store has started carrying that line of feed, and I like to do research on what I am buying.
    Does anyone out there have any info on this product, or experience with Pro Form?
    Thanks.

3. I don't know if we are talking about the same ProForm (usually typed ProForm ) and manufactured in Chilliwak British Columbia Canada. In BC I think there are only two mills and ProForm is one of them. In Canada at least they are required to show an analysis of the food content on a label. If the bags have this, it will be attached in the sew strip on the bottom of the bad, and the addrss of the company is on the same tag. If we are on the same page and I can answer any other questions let me know, as I use it all the time.

4. jlhenry

jlhenry New Egg

Jul 8, 2016
    You will find info for Pro Form if you google Hi-Pro Feeds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by