has anyone heard this sound from a turkey. (hen)

It could be a yelp? I'm not sure... here are audio files from the Wild Turkey Federation, they might help you... In the meantime, if you post some close up pictures (especially of the head and neck) that might help identify. Or compare snood and caruncles with the turkey that you know is a tom and look for feathering going up the back of the neck to the head.

Sounds like her voice box is like Turkey X Guinea X Chicken. I know there was an actual chicken's sound in the background right? But was there a guinea in there too? That squeaky sound they were making was normal but I was also hearing something that sounded kinda guineaish that i have never heard from my turkeys.

I heard "cuts", and the BEEEP-Beep-beep, sounds. Heard a few muffled, "beep-cuts" as well. Were they a bit startled, or were they nervous?

At the very end of the video, the white turkey walking towars you and you can really hear it. Sound like a sneaze. Also been breathing with mouth open.

anyone else have a suggestion. I gave some Tylan no affect. I am giving another dose tomorrow. Any suggestions on how much to give. Listen to the end of the video. You can hear it the best and see they turkey shaking head and stuff

My turkey hen is doing the exact same thing. Seems to be worse ifr she gets excited or runs. I have been giving her sumlet in her drinking water,with little or no results.

Back
Top Bottom