Has anyone Order from these Hatcheries??

Promiselandfarm

Songster
11 Years
May 24, 2008
Cumberland City, Tennessee
I am getting together my wants and now I need to find the correct place to order from McMurrary and Ideal seem to be out of chicks for some reason all but boys. So I looked at the list and found these guys...Hoovers and Townline. I do not want tons of chicks and only want a few cockerls and from different places So I thought I may try these two Hoovers and Townline....Has anyone here ordered from them and if so what was your experience???? Thanks I do need to order soon before they run out of chicks also...:|

I don't have any experience with those hatcheries but I can recommend another to you. AussieSharon orders from Privett Hatchery in NM. My dad's feedstore in Colorado also orders from them. I have never heard anything but good about them and their customer service is wonderful! Something that seems to be hard to come by this year. I was getting ready to place an order from them, but had some questions before I could do it. I called them and got right through! It was wonderful! Their prices also seem to be very reasonable. Hope that helps.
smile.png

I get my laying hens and broilers (when I buy them) from Hoover's. They geared toward production not fancy looking chickens. I have always been stiafied with them. Been ordering form them since 2001. Very responsive and easy to deal with. I get production browns or reds and broilers.

Back
Top Bottom