Has anyone purchased the the mixed group of chics from Green Fire Farm

I was wondering this too! I saw this on their site the other day and might be interested. I just want to add some hena and maybe a roo to my layer flock. I really like the orps and sussex which they have neat colors in both. I am sure they wouldn't include the crazy expensive ones like their swedish flower hens or lemon cuckoo orps, but would also love to hear the results if anyone else has done this special!

I didn't know they had this special! Now I need to convince my DW that I NEED these!
hide.gif
I would be happy with any of them but the hedemoras. They wouldn't stand a chance in the TX heat.

I am considering a purchase from them but I am afraid I would end up with a bunch of Pumpkin Hulsey Gamefowl.

I understand that they can not maintain a special at lower costs where folk get to pick the breeds. But it would be more than tempting to purchase the special if one could request that 1 single breed not be shipped, for example hedemora to hot climates, or gamefowl to folk with tempered fowl.

Still, I respect Greenfire Farms greatly for what they have and are doing to help preserve the genetics of these breeds. I just love their operation.

I am very tempted to make the purchase. I'll post what I receive if I do.

Back
Top Bottom