Has anyone seen Marley and Me?take a look! Show UR bad doggie!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Jun 19, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Jan 28, 2009
    (south West) Virginia
    The movie was sad! O my GOSH!! But dont you love Boxers.. I bet he walked side ways at you with that lil bitty tail goin 100 miles a minute.. We've had a few boxers.. Takes them about 4 or 5 years to get out of their puppy stage..LOL

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    DOn't read if you have NOT seen the show and want to! MOVIE SPOILER

OH I know! That movie was SOO sad. I bawled like no other movie. We just recently had to get our golden retriever put to sleep and it was THE hardest thing as a family so far. We all went in the room and stood around him while they gave him the shot. Then we took him home and burried him in our back yard. We even burried him in his blanket like on the show! [​IMG] It just made me cry that much harder. His name was Bailey. He was the best dog we had to this day.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  3. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I've got a wedding to go to later... quit gettin me all teary eyed!

4. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    The movie was sad! O my GOSH!! But dont you love Boxers.. I bet he walked side ways at you with that lil bitty tail goin 100 miles a minute.. We've had a few boxers.. Takes them about 4 or 5 years to get out of their puppy stage..LOL

PAM he did exactly that! LOL he STILL does that and he's over 2 now. I sure do love boxers and we plan on getting another when our pom is gone. He does tend to run over my itty bitty pomeranian though [​IMG] Poor thing! He's always crying from having Max step on him!​

5. ams3651

ams3651 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    this is Sadie, Ive mentioned some of her adventures before. She recently brought me a dead rabbit, a gift I did not appreciate. She thinks she is mom to my chickens. She knows how to open the dishwasher and refrigerator. She has pilfered too many pounds of lunch meat than I can mention. And several ham bones. She takes all her yummy treats right back to eat on my bed. When we first got her she used to love to chase my son around and grab him oh his shirt just like the Coppertone babys pants. My son has lots of shirts with a hole in the back. Look at that face, so innocent.

[​IMG]

6. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    This is Marley. He's such a 'tard....LOL! We got him from the shelter and they said he was completely potty trained. NOT! He would NOT learn and we were debating taking him back it was so bad. Finally, dad got the brilliant idea to make him sit and watch Thunder, the other lab, go to the bathroom on command. Thunder went out...Dad said there and held Marley's head so that he was watching....and Thunder went. It was like a lightbulb went on in his head and he's never had an issue since:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thunder has been the perfect dog. I have no complaints at all with him other than him shedding...so he's not a "Marley" at all. He's starting to act more like Marley in the book because of his age... [​IMG]

Here is my sweety Thunder. All 13 years of him! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He has his puppy moments... [​IMG]

7. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Songster

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    I have not seen the movie but I get a preview of it EVERYDAY at my house !!!

and YES Max looks like a bad dog -- and here is my reason for saying that LOL

Meet Loofa - Loofa WAS a fun toy to have around

[​IMG]

UNTIL Loofa played with our brindle boxer Abbey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this reason Abbey gave for Loofa having to die is this

[​IMG]

now just so you dont think this is a brindle thing

Abbey is the mother to 7 babies - we have 3 here still waiting to find homes

well Abbey is showing the boys how to drive me insane daily !!

this WAS a FULL roll of toilet paper Miss Abbey got off the counter in the bathroom and gave to her 3 boys

[​IMG]

one of her little sinker sons

[​IMG]

anyone want a boxer

or 2

or 3 LOL

8. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Songster

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:I get all teary eyed just thinking about weddings, poor groom [​IMG]

9. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    OH MY I SO want that boxer! LOL He is SO adorably cute! If you lived in WI I could come drive there and pick him up tomorrow! [​IMG]

10. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Songster

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    these little boys are a real handful LOL

they just are on the go 24/7 only stopping when they fall over out of energy and than the smallest sound wakes them up and there they go again LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: