Has Anyone Seen "Spring Awakening"?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rodriguezpoultry, Nov 8, 2010.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    It's a broadway musical that's making it's way to our arts center! I'm REALLY wanting to go but am not wanting to waste good money on a musical that I'm not going to enjoy because of poor acting or faulty voice performances that only sound good because of lip-syncing.

I realize the content is a bit "out there" so please keep this G or PG. Just say what you like or didn't like, but unless it can be tasteful, don't be specific on it. If you want, please PM me with specifics.

I've been wanting to go see this musical for QUITE awhile...ever since I saw them on a late night talk show. I'm pretty stoked about it.

2. crazy goose lover

crazy goose lover Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2010
    Athens Illinois
    We saw it at the fox theater in StLouis. It is a very dark play. The music is upbeat but you don't leave the theater feeling good.

3. BantamoftheOpera

BantamoftheOpera Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Southern Maine
    Although I haven't seen it I have sung multiple songs from it for classes and auditions. I think the music is great and that it's always worth it to see a show at a community arts center. I know around here we have alot of local talent that can sometimes be just as good as a higher level performance.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by