1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Has anyone seen The Brothers Bloom?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by muddypuddles, Oct 8, 2009.

1. muddypuddles

muddypuddles Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2009
    I watched it today but my DS came home from school and I wasn't paying attention to the end because he started telling me this "funny story" about how one of his teachers MAY be calling. [​IMG] Apparently, someone threw something and it landing on the teacher and he was blamed--he had nothing to do with it----yeah, right. [​IMG]
    Anyway, at the time, I didnt really care about the ending of the movie but now, I am sitting here wondering if it's worth it to watch it again or just take it back to the video store. [​IMG]
    Has anyone seen the Brothers Bloom? what happened at the end?

2. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    I don't know at what point you stopped watching it but I will not tell you how it ended. I thought the last five minutes or so were not that good. They had some trouble finishing it. But the sequence working up to it was OK. If you could just fast forward to the last half hour or so, I'd do it. I probably would not watch the whole movie again just for the ending though, but it is not my type of movie.

3. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Oooh, I was actually just about to watch that! I'd like to know too please (though I got it from redbox so it was only $1)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by