Has anyone seen the movie Skyline?? come on in...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WIChookchick, Jan 13, 2011.

1. WIChookchick

WIChookchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Rural Brooklyn, WI
    OK...
    its driving me nuts.. there is a site.. I won't say where.. but you can watch (NOT DOWNLOAD) some movies online..
    Only problem with this, is they didn't post the last 20 mins... and its driving me nuts.

I sooo want to post what I think happened.. but am hoping some one saw it and can fill me in.

Thanks
    Carol

2. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

I saw it. I was mad Turk got killed so early in the movie.

3. WIChookchick

Aug 25, 2010
    Rural Brooklyn, WI
    Can you PLS PM me with HOW it ended...

4. WIChookchick

Aug 25, 2010
    Rural Brooklyn, WI
    Any one???? [​IMG]

5. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Chick_In_The_Burbs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    I saw the movie months ago, so heres the best I can remember. I'm probably forgetting a few details.

They try and get away with the soldiers and both soldiers and the guy and girl get chased by a big one. The main guy got hurt fighting one of the littler ones and they ended up out in the open unable to run. She stayed with him and they got sucked up into one of the ships. In the next scene they're both in this black goo with these cable like things everywhere. Larger clawes are swinging around picking people up and ripping out thier brains. They rip out his brain (it's red instead of blue like all the others they've yanked to this point) and the girl is awake so she sees the whole thing. Then they grab here to do the brain suck and this eye thing notices that she's pregnant so they suck her away to a different room where they're tearing out the babies before the rip out the adult brains. Meanwhile they're following the treck of the red brain through the ship and it gets stuck into one of the smaller creatures (one of the ones with legs; not a flying one) and the thing has a mini seizure. Creature then procedes to rip through the ship, find the girl, and save her and the baby from imminent rippage. He then runs his claw over her face, down her nose and she recognizes him.

6. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    From what I read most people did not like it. Sure the trailer showed the exciting parts like they often do. I thought it was a decdent movie for low budget,and look forward to seeing what happens in the next film. I hated that they ended the movie where they did.

Gotta wonder though WHY aliens with such technology come to earth to harvest brains to run machines. I guess it is similar to the BORG concept in Star Trek.

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

The ending was highly unsatisfying, I can tell you.

8. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

The only reason I haven't answered back (I got your PM) was to be perfectly honest with you, it was the single WORST movie I have seen in about 5 years, and I wish I could get back the $22 my husband and I spent on going to see it. I haven't told you the ending because quite frankly, even though it's only been about a month since I saw it, the only thing I remember was that I thought it would be this awesome movie, and the ending was so completely stupid that I mentally blocked it out. I asked hubby last night & he said something about the good guy's brain ending up in the alien but that the aliens won in the end. It was just an insanely stupid movie. Started out great, kept me riveted, then I left the theater going, "What the _____ was THAT?"

When you finally do see the ending, you, too, will share in our disappointment.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by