Has Anyone Used "Bio Salud"?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rodriguezpoultry, Nov 15, 2010.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I had a customer tell me about this product called "Bio Salud". It's a probiotic "shot"?

I've had 2 of them over the last 2 days, drink them in the morning on an empty stomach...less gas today and not as much heartburn, but it tastes so darn good! The strawberry is the BEST! A package of 5 costs $0.88.

I was in SHOCK.

Question is, has anyone used it and continued to have good results? Am I just imaging the good changes already? It's only in Spanish, (hence the reason DBF refuses to drink them...) but just wondering if anyone else had any comments with this product?

ETA: A link to the product:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/El-Viajero-Bio-Salud-Cultured-Dairy-Fresa-Original-Beverage/10402772

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    I use it when I can get it ITs great for an upset stomach. The new in thing is probotics, I have been taking them for years and it does help with digestion. I try to keep it in the house at all times When my son came home from Iraq he had stomach issues and this helped him alot. I bought several for him to take back to camp. The grandkids love it as well only problem is they like the taste so much they want more than one. lol

3. Organics North

Organics North Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2009
    Wisconsin Northwoods
    We make Kombucha, Water Kifer, and of course home made yogurt... All probiotics..
    [​IMG]
    ON

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by