Has anyone used the ne Farm inovators circulated air incubator?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by mbleily, Mar 18, 2012.

1. mbleily

mbleily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Idaho
  2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I have seen that incubator once before for about twice the price an told them to run away from it. It looks to be a rebranded LG with a fan installed an some cheep gauges added. It may be with this price but I still would not buy one. The thermostats in the LGs an I assume this clone are known for being bad. A hovabator with a wafer thermostat an a fan would be a better buy at around the same price.

3. mbleily

mbleily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Idaho
    Thanks so much for answering. I found a good price for a 1588 with the digital read out. It doesn't have the turner but I have an old LG turner that works great and figure that will fit. I am just sick of trying to get the temp stable in my home made one. I think my temp gage is off in it too. I have three and two say 100 right on the dot and one is indoor out door and it will read 100. something to 96 depending where it is. So I just worry too much about the eggs. I am going to transfer the eggs as soon as it comes and hope I didn't kill them by then. They are my eggs so I am not out any money at least.
    Thanks again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by