Has this ever happened to you??? Our little Easter Egger dive bombs..

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by steelersfan43, Jan 25, 2010.

1. steelersfan43

steelersfan43 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2009
    NE IN
    I was just wondering if this happened to any of you. We have one little white Easter Egger that everytime we are in the coup, she eyes you up and down and when she gets the chance, she dive bombs us. She tries to jump up on us so she can sit on our shoulders. She can't fly that high since she is not full size yet so she usually hits us in the chest and then gets up and looks at you like she is gonna do it again. She is very sweet and I know its not cause she is mean. I was just wondering if this ever happened to any of you.

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Yup... they just love you.

3. Rafter 7 Paint Horses

Rafter 7 Paint Horses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    East Texas
    Goofy human....you are supposed to catch her!!!

Jean

4. MowNGrow

MowNGrow Out Of The Brooder

Jan 9, 2010
    Townsville
    Quote:HAHAHA My thoughts too [​IMG] My girls jump right onto/into my arms...

5. Dora'smom

Dora'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2009
    Oregon
    My beloved little Dora does that. If I go to the coop to clean, etc., up she goes. I don't think it matters to her what part of me she sits on as long as it's on me. If I'm bent over she perches on my back, etc. This spring I'll be looking for more, just like her.

6. steelersfan43

steelersfan43 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2009
    NE IN
    Quote:Yes youre probably right! [​IMG]

7. bubblebean11

bubblebean11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    20 min N of Denver
    Dora'smom :

My beloved little Dora does that. If I go to the coop to clean, etc., up she goes. I don't think it matters to her what part of me she sits on as long as it's on me. If I'm bent over she perches on my back, etc. This spring I'll be looking for more, just like her.

I just imagined like 10 birds sitting on your back while you were cleaning....lol [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by