Has This Happen To Anyone Yet On This Lovely Morning?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BirdBoy88, Jan 23, 2009.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    First you are awaken by a sound you never heard before.. you riase up and look around in a daze then you look at the clock and figure *eh it's time for me to get up anyways* so you get out of bed and then notice it's cold! so you try and quickly speed walk to the bath room since it's so cold and on the way,, your foot hits the corner of the door! [​IMG] [​IMG]

then you gets into the bathroom after about a minute of fussing about your foot.. and you realize the bathroom is just as cold! after doing your deed . you go to wash your hands and there's no soap and your like Haa! jeez! so you get the soap and wash your hands...

you hear that sounds again so you stop in your tracks and listen... but again nothing then you begin to think something is wrong with you but you start back walking again... great! the kitchen.. you walk over to the fridge open it up and the light blows out *great*

this morning you decide to eat a small breakfast so you get the milk closed the fridge and reach for the box of cereal on the top of the fridge first you look at the cereal saying to yourself *eh i don't really like this kind... why did i even buy it?* but you go to eat it anyway

so you get your bowl and your spoon and then open the box and trying to open the plastic bag the cereal is in..while doing that your not noticing your own strength and the bag bust! and cereal flies every where! [​IMG] [​IMG]

after about 2 minutes of looking at the cereal on the floor and yelling at it.. you then get the broom and dust pan and clean it up... still not up for cooking breakfast you eat whatever is left in the bag of cereal....

after eating you turn on the tv to watch some early morning news... you notice how happy everyone on the tv is and your like [​IMG]

after you see what the weather will be.. you get up and start your day.

but wait you hear that sound again...... [​IMG]

*thanks for seeing how my morning was [​IMG] * [​IMG]

2. FunnyFarmer

FunnyFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Efland, NC
    Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed!

Hope your day gets better!

3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    What sound? Something scared you?

4. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Wow, that sounds like my morning everyday, trying to get 2 kids out for the school bus on time! [​IMG] Thanks for sharing, hope the rest of the day goes better!

5. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:Some kinda weird sounds i have never heard before i don't know if it's from a toy since i have kid toys hear for my niece's and nephews to play with or what.. it was more annoying me than anything and i still can't figure out what it is [​IMG]

6. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Our water pipes sing to us every once in awhile. Maybe that's what it is. And it doesn't even have to be coming from where you'd think....Kitchen, bathroom, etc. etc. Heck we've even heard them singing while we were outside. You should see the looks on peoples faces when they hear it though...We just tell 'em it's our dragon we keep in the basement (The Addam's Family & The Munster's both kept pets in their basements).....

Bumping the toe...I think I would be laid up for a week...Or at least it hurts so bad you think you SHOULD be laid up for a week.
    What do you mean the frig light was out!!!!!!! I didn't know they burnt out. Just kidding....

Well I hope you weather forecast was the start to brightening your day. Just think it really can only go UP from here right!!!

7. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Boy, I can understand the weird toy noise! Can't tell you how many times I've had to go through the toy box in the middle of the night to pull out batteries of a dying toy. Or rearrange them so the toy next to it will stop pushing the button![​IMG]

8. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    Sounds like it might be best go get back in bed?

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    JUst lay back down and stop moving . Murphys law seems to have a eye on you today. I can feel with you that hitting your toe hurts bad.I lost my toe nail over that last ear.Took forever to regrow.

10. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    I think today might be a good day to call in unlucky. Who knows what else will happen? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by