Hatch a long Master List

Have you participated in a hatch along before?

• Yes,they hatched on time ;)

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, I missed it/forgot

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, too busy

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, no want/need for chicks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but there were problems

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I want to, but no broody hens or equipment

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No, but I might in the future

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

DragonClaw01

Chirping
6 Years
Sep 25, 2013
This will be an ongoing project for me. Check for progress soon. Feels free to PM me or comment notifying me of any HA's (Hatch-Alongs) you are participating in, sponsor, or are interested in. They will be sorted many and multiple ways and I'll eventually try and make a reminder calendar app and a nice spreadsheet. In case you are like me and miss out on such fun activities because of your busy and forgetful nature, hopefully this will help. Feel free to add any categories you think would be good or any ideas :) For now, only chickens, but that will change when I get this up and running. If a HA on a holiday or another date has a similar name Ex: Christmas Hatch Along, the differences will be denoted by parenthesis and a number in the link. Ex: (1)Christmas Hatch Along (2)Christmas Hatch Along If any info is incorrect, please correct me :) Please note that HAs that fit in multiple categories WILL be repeats ;D Each "Entry"(HA) will have the following info: Link to original thread as an integrated hyperlink Start and end date Specific breed if that is the goal Number of eggs and participants in the HA (If original thread provides) If annual, what year it is on. Username of host Any other relevant info(ideas?) General Hatch Along info: Old Fashioned Broody Hen Hatch A Long and Informational Thread Info by Michaelinnc84 Newbies for hatching - basic questions for broody hens and hatching? Info by Ohdea Hatching Clubs: Trader Joes & Other Grocery Store Egg Hatching Club - Are you a Member Info by Michaelinnc84 Experienced Hatchers (We need YOU!) Chickens: By Start Date (Newest at top) December Hatch Along- Starts Friday, November 21st 2014. Hosted by Renee572 JANUARY 2015 Hatch-A-Long- Starts Thursday , December 11th 2014. Hosted by Chickychickens November Hatch-A-Long (2014)- Starts Monday , October 13th 2014. Hosted by Junibutt Annual HA's December Hatch Along By Breed (Alphabetized) Serama Hatch Along- Starts Friday, July 11th, 2014. Hosted by Darkbluespace2 By Hatch Date (Oldest at top) By Major Holiday(Jan-December in order) Christmas Hatch Along- Starts Thursday, December 4th. Hosted by Peep-chicken a>- Starts Saturday, March 29th at Noon. Hosted by [URL='https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/36374/happy-chooks']Happy-chooks[/URL]

Last edited:
Well obviously there is the annual new years HAL.

Also a January HAL right now, a chirstmas HAL, there was a december HAL.

There will be a Easter HAL and there is talk of a Valentines day HAL.

The Vday hatch is being organized now as far as i know Dragon Claw volunteered to help. i'm hoping to have some Svart Hona or Cemani eggs for febuary dont think it will be in time for the vday hatch though, depends when they start laying eggs.

I am the one who said would start the Valentine's one (Unless talk has been going on for a long time) and I will treat myself as the host of it unless someone has already started one one.

Well there was a hatch a long last year, and someone else started a vday hatch thread and someone else in the NYD hatch was talking about organizing it, with you. Just thought it was their idea.

I mentioned it first (I think), but was not quoted and then others thought it was their idea. Okay, I see this thread now, but since HA is not in the title, it probably didn't come up in the search. Hmm, I may add this to the list if I have more time.

I'm sure you can talk to the other hatch along poster and probly work together...crickett hasnt been on since october but the other person who posted a vday hatch would probly be fine making one big hatch thread, like they do for NYD and Easter

Back
Top Bottom