1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hatch date june 1st, whos with me?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by CranberryCreekFarm, May 12, 2011.

1. CranberryCreekFarm

CranberryCreekFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    I have 24 indian runner ducks, 6 bantam ameraucanas, and 2 mixed chicken eggs in there [​IMG] 2nd hatch of the season, so [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    My broody embden is due around the 1st. June 1st is day 28 for her so it might be a few days after. I'm sure I've got others in the bator due around then though, I've got over 100 eggs in there [​IMG]

3. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    I also have a broody whos due around the 25th. But I think myother hens have been laying under her since I haven't gotten a single egg from the other 4 in 3 weeks! [​IMG] lol how am I supposed to sell and eat eggs when I am getting none?!

4. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Candling the duck eggs tonight and purging the clear ones, as of 3 days it looked like I had 3 eggs with no development and 1 with a blood ring

5. Cackling Hen

Cackling Hen Just Scratching Around

Apr 21, 2009
    Port Angeles Wa
    I just got 8 Serama eggs Put them under my broody Bantam hen [​IMG] So Im with ya

6. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    19 duck eggs, 6 bantams, and 2 mix chicken are showing development. I also have approximately 16 under a broody hen. And I think my bantam went broody as well! [​IMG] I would like some eating eggs ladies!! I have sales to make! lol

7. CranberryCreekFarm

Apr 6, 2011
    Maine
    Anyone else getting anxious yet?? [​IMG]

8. Tiff A.

Tiff A. Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2011
    Jackson
    I have 20 silkies due to hatch June 1st...soooo nervous this will be my first!

9. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    My broody goose is sitting tight, I hope she has a good hatch! I haven't gotten brave enough to candle them yet so I guess I'll just wait and see. [​IMG]

10. collsyl

collsyl New Egg

Apr 29, 2010
    we've got 30 Americana eggs in our incubator...due to hatch June 1st. Not sure how many are actually fertile, our rooster has his favorites [​IMG]

So, we're with you all too.!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by