Hello all, This is my first post. I am at the end of my hatch, day 19. I received a few dozen coturnix quail eggs from a well reviewed source on eBay. I had the eggs in a Hova Bator Genesis model 1588. Since this incubator has a built in thermometer and hygrometer, I disregarded the advise to have a second of each in use, and assumed I was good to go. Well it turns out that my temp really was about 2 degrees higher then I was aware of. Instead of running the incubation at 100 deg F, it was actually running at 102 or so, perhaps slightly higher for the first 17 days. I have since turned the temp- down and temps are right around 100.1 deg F. Well on day 17, I had 7 hatch. They seem fine and are in the brooder doing great. Last night I started getting worried and helped an 8th out of its shell, and he is doing ok along with the others. I have quite a few more eggs that are still in the incubator. Not piped. Not moving. Just looking the same as the first day they went in. My curiosity got the best of me, and tonight I checked on one, opening it up to see if was fertile to begin with, and there was a baby embryo inside, quite developed, but with a small portion of the egg sac still, dead I assume or maybe on its way to hatching soon, I don't know. I will hold my curiosity at bay for the time being. My question is: being at day 19 now, would it be safe to assume that the high temp was the downfall of my hatch? Should I wait it out another day or so to see if anymore hatch or should I throw the towel in?