Hatch your Christmas SILKIES! 6 eggs for just $25.00 includes shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Nov 22, 2008.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Get em while you can! I'll be filling my bator up again soon so I wont be offering eggs for a while after this! Just in time to have christmas Babies! Theres no cuter preasnt than a fat fluffy Silkie chick for christmas! Just $25.00 includes shipping for 6 fresh fertile silkie eggs! Paypal can be sent to: [email protected] Just mark sold here and send you payment! Eggs will be shipped in the order that payments are rec'd. Thanks so much and Happy Holiday Hatching!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here are the babies I just hatched yesterday!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I forgot to mention that I will take postal moneyorders too for thoes of you who dont have/use paypal. [​IMG]

3. PassthePeace1

PassthePeace1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Two of my eggs I bought from you were marked Cuckoo.....are they the same as the Cuckoo in the last of the adult pics? [​IMG]

For anyone considering buying, I got some from her yesterday. I am very satisfied, the eggs were packed well, and all were in perfect condition. Beautiful eggs, no funny shapes and were clean, and clearly marked on what color pen they came out of....my DH and I are so exicited. Yes, even the DH.....lol. Who at first gave my the ole fish eye, when I told him I ordered silkies...lol.

4. erin0415

erin0415 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    North Texas
    Heres my cuckoo baby I hatched from her. 6 weeks old. Sweet baby. May have to get her some other cuckoo friends eventually.

[​IMG]

5. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    sold----sending you a pm

6. PassthePeace1

PassthePeace1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Oh thanks.....so cute. I hope mine hatch, we had a cold snap the night before they were delivered to my local post office......so hoping they weren't exposed to freezing cold somewhere along the way. My P.O. is great about eggs,chicks, and bees.....they always put them in a safe area. Just worry about what happens along up the road in different areas.

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    wow eee! You got a keeper there! Thanks for shareing and thank you all for the nice comments!!! I really appreciate that. I am just in my glory with the chicks I hatched from my girls this week!!!!!! I havent hatched my own chicks in like 2 years and boy oh boy, I am so excited at how they are looking. I cant wait to see them all grow up. Thanks again you all! [​IMG]

8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Sent you a pm missouri chick! [​IMG]

9. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    p.m. me when they get to $20 [​IMG]

10. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    There not going down to 20 any more. Shipping has went way up as well as the cost of the bubble wrap. I dont make enough even for a bag of food when I sell them for less than 25. [​IMG] For that matter this will probably be the last offer at $25.00 even. Shipping has nearly doubled this last year. And food has went sky high as well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by