Hatchaholics! Mixed lot of purebred SQ eggs- all bantam varieties 8 +

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vetgirl00us, Feb 25, 2011.

1. vetgirl00us

vetgirl00us Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    Up for grabs is a mixed lot of bantam purebred and project eggs. I will collect 8 plus eggs and ship them to you no more than 3 days old at the oldest and stored in cool place and turned twice daily. Eggs will be marked as to what breed and which pen/variety they are.

Here's what you may get:
    SQ white d'uccles
    SQ porcelian d'uccles
    Project white x millie d'uccles (supposed to get gold necks)
    Serama eggs from proven show winners and placers, varying colors including barred, blue, cocoapop, bbred, brown red, pumpkin, chock laced, gold laced, white, mottled and mille fleur.
    OEGB's all SQ- blue gold duckwing, birchen, blue silver, blue red sport, fawn silver duckwing, chocolate, spangled
    SQ mottled bantam cochins- black mottled over blue mottled so you could get either color. Proven winners!

I will try to give you a variety with lots of extras but you can specify several breeds and I'll try to give you at least two eggs of each variety. 8 eggs at the least, 12 at most. Good luck, my bators are full so I just can't throw them away!

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Do the serama colors you have listed breed true in your birds?

3. serendipityfarm

serendipityfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2010
    Connecticut
    Do you have any pictures?

4. vetgirl00us

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    serama colors do not breed true except people who have been working on white or black for several generations. My current project is my barred who is consisitently throwing barreds. This year, he will be put with a solid black pullet and they should throw barred pullets which will be put back with him to consisitently throw black or barred. I'm getting a white cockerel to go with my white hen in about 3 weeks which should increase my chances of throwing whites but being the breed is so new still NOTHING is a guarantee and no colors are completely standardized yet.

Yes, I have pics of my young birds, they are not in pose. there are pics of my Duccles on the d'uccle thread somewhere, I'd have to find them. I'm 8 1/2mos pregnant and getting in and out of pens to take pics of moving birds isn't easy [​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  6. bradleyfarm

bradleyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Paradise, Texas
    Can you do an order of say 6 precelain d'uccle eggs, and 6 serama eggs?? I am in dire need of a porcelain d'uccle rooster, and this seems to be the only way I am gonna get any. [​IMG]

7. vetgirl00us

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    Yes, porcelains I can do. They are all SQ in that pen and laying like crazy. I have a listing on ebay for serama eggs that ends sunday for monday ship but I should have some by the time this listing is over in 7 days or 6. They are also laying well.

8. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    what about only d'Uccles and cochins, my serama are laying like crazy so I don't need them, plus I don't need to add another breed to my list (OEGB) though I would like too [​IMG]

I've got gold neck booted SQ, gold neck d'Uccles would be interesting

9. vetgirl00us

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    I have SQ blue mottled bantam cochin roo over SQ black mottled cochin pullet. Two pairs. Only one is laying as of right now, the other should start anytime but I can try to get you a couple if you give me a little time. Just PM me and rather than auction, we'll work out a price. In the d'uccle pen there are white roos that are both super show birds with one white hen, one gold neck pullet and two millies. You'll get splash from the white x gold neck, solid white or gold neck from the white x millie crossing. And I have a waiting list for my porcelains.

10. vetgirl00us

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    I also have a project you may be interested in hatching: a d'uccle x americauna roo over a chocolate birchen type americauna hen. She lays blue eggs. The roo is columbian (white and black) with some black spotting throughout and a touch of brass along with the black and white in the hackle and tail feathers and he is booted. Looks more like a d'uccle but the lady said he's 1/2 and 1/2 and the americauna is a bantam very dark chocolate or gold birchen black. I put some of their eggs in the bator just to see what they come out like.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by