HATCHED PICS PG 2-3-4-5-7!....NEW PICS PG 9!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BirdBoy88, May 23, 2008.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    OMG!! when i walk pass the bator to get a drink i kept hereing peeps. but i thought it was my finches. so i ignored it then when i was walking back i look an my finches are taking a nap so it wasn't them. so i lean down to the bator to see if i can here anything and PEEP PEEP PEEP!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now there piping!!

My chicks are done hatching! i got 2 outta 4 eggs so i think thats very good for a first timer! [​IMG]
    once the chicks dry an puff up an out i'll take pics an post them for everyone! [​IMG]

..........................................................................................................................................

Now my duck eggs are in action!, so far there just piping an moving a little bit so the waiting game has started all over again!..lol i'll keep ya posted

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Same thing here. It's day 23 and I was ready to throw the eggs out and then "peep peep" Two pipped between 6:00 am and now!

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    isn't it exciting!! [​IMG]

i'm on day 20 an they just started peeping an now there moving again!! [​IMG]

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Good luck! I don't think ANY of mine will be hatching [​IMG]

5. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Thanks [​IMG]

aw why? whats wrong with your babies??

6. BayCityBabe

BayCityBabe Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    It is so exciting to hear those babies. Right now, I'm hearing 11 day olds fighting over a couple of pieces of spaghetti. Best of luck to you.

7. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    lol it's moments like that....that make it even more wonderful

Thanks [​IMG]

8. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:You're welcome. [​IMG]

I don't know, they just look 'off' to me. I'm praying for pips come Monday. I just want them to hatch, they're for our 6 & 4 yr old nieces. ::sigh::

9. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    They will be fine you just gotta think positive i know they will hatch just wait an see [​IMG]

10. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:Does this positive thinking trick work for husbands and vacuuming as well? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by