hatchery in florida?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by renae, Apr 9, 2007.

1. renae

renae Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2007
    does anyone know of a breeder or hatchery in florida?i would prefer to pick out what i want in person if i can

2. Farmlife4me

Farmlife4me Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2009
    Old Town, Florida
    Quote:Yes I would love to know of a hatchery in florida also . Just getting in to 4-H this yr. with my oldest and we have fell in love with the OEGB , but we dont know of any breeder or hatchery either [​IMG] anybody got any suggestions ?

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  3. T.E.R.

T.E.R. Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    Cantonment, FL 32533
    We have some old english, located in pensacola florida. We are small scale and have a few varieties available throughout the year.
    Contact james at 850-232-0729.

4. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
  5. pride&joy

pride&joy Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Yes I would love to know of a hatchery in florida also . Just getting in to 4-H this yr. with my oldest and we have fell in love with the OEGB , but we dont know of any breeder or hatchery either [​IMG] anybody got any suggestions ?

This place is down the street from my place in the Redlands of South Florida

http://www.morrisinc.com/

6. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Well FloridaOE is in polk city , Polk county FL. He has nice show worthy OEGB & Cochin birds. Kellyhm has silkies in polk city. Sunshinesilkies in gainsville has SQ silkies. Donna R has SQ showgirls. Annika does frizzels and so on and so on.
    Alot of us breed different birds around here in FL.

I mean what are you looking for? And where are you located near? I have them hatching weekly here in Winter Haven,FL. Just depends on what i am hatching at the time. Most of us all get eggs from breeders or birds from them . We introduce new lines and such

Hit the swap threads and see whats happening locally! We have a swap in bushnell Dec 5th and in Dunnellon Jan and then someone else will do feb. I have seen all types there!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by