hatches on on Feb 19 and 20 / BABY PICS ON PAGE 11 & 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is the night I candle. I am so nervous. And they are dark eggs to boot. I sure hope the kids and I can see something, anything.

Will post results when completed.
fl.gif
for baby fluffy butts growing.

I candled last night that was day 5 and ..................................... I saw...................................................Nothing
he.gif

I could just barly tell a diference in the yolk of my eggs and a unincubated egg. a lot of people say that u don't c anything in dark shelled eggs until day 7 but we'll c?!

38% is just fine. I keep my humidity between 30-38% up until day 18 and after day 18 I keep it between 60-70%. My last hatch (which was 4 days ago) I got 9 out of 10 to hatch. Unfortunately the last one that did not hatch had died around day 18.
sad.png

Well, I found this thread a little late. I put 32 mixed eggs in on January 30th. I have yet to candle. This is my first time so I really have no clue what to look for.

Some of my eggs are a darker brown and some are a lighter brown and some are white. They come from a variety of different chickens. i just told everyone I knew that had chickens to save me some eggs. I took 12 of my eggs and added to the collection.

Lets hope for the best.

Darin

Just got through candling, couldn't wait until tomorrow so it's day six. I have 18 little frizzle and silkie eggs. Some of them are quite definitely growing little red spiders a few have some kind of unidentifiable spot and there were five that I didn't see anything in. Of the mutt eggs there's only six eggs that are light enough in color that I can see into. Two of those are definitely spidered and the I didn't see anything.

I didnt get to candle tonight I am going to wait till friday that way the eggs will be 7 days and I will have more of a chance of seeing something if there is anything growing in the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom