Hatching any time now - follow on live stream!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Chicktalks, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Chicktalks

Chicktalks Out Of The Brooder

Aug 28, 2016
    Hi all - I have eggs hatching (hopefully...) again in a day or two. If interested you can follow it live on my videostream from the incubator. Once they have hatched the camera will follow them to the brooder. It is quite funny to follow them up close during the first days. You need to go to my site www.chicktalks.com and sign in as a gold member. I have created a free profile for BackYardChickens.com users :) Just use "backyard" as both username and password. Have fun!

(And should anyone want to support me running the webcam please sign up as a gold member for 3€)

cheers
    Michael

2. Chicktalks

Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. Fennemore Kindergarten

Fennemore Kindergarten New Egg

May 24, 2017
    I am on day 16 of my first ever hatch. We have an incubator set up in my kindergarten classroom. I'd love to lifestream the last few days to allow the school and families to watch. Wondering what webcam you used?

4. Chicktalks

Aug 28, 2016
    Hi - it is a bit tricky as you will need a streaming server. There are some different options available on the Internet. On the hardware I use a Vivotek IP cam.

cheers

5. Chicktalks

Aug 28, 2016
    Ready once again - I am on day 19 - watch it live on chicktalks.com (Login: Just use "backyard" as both username and password. Have fun!)

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

6. Chicktalks

Aug 28, 2016
    First chick out!
    Capture1.JPG

Hamiam likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by