1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hatching chicks

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Lucyluvchickens, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Lucyluvchickens

Lucyluvchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2017
    Dripping Springs, Texas
    Howdy y'all! I live around Austin TX, do y'all have any breeders that y'all would recommend? We just moved here but I've had chickens all my life. I also just got an incubator and would love to try incubating some eggs. Does anyone know a good place where I could order some eggs? I like to show birds, so maybe some good show breeders? Thanks y'all!

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC!
    It might help in suggesting sources for your eggs if we knew what breed(s) you want to work with.

3. Lucyluvchickens

Jan 27, 2017
    Dripping Springs, Texas
    Thanks! I have two Millie Fleurs that I adore, so I would be interested in more Millie Fleurs. I like bantams or standard breeds of chickens, but I would prefer bantams for showing and showmanship. Some of the breeds that I like or have wanted are: the Pheanix, Japanese Bantam, more Millie Fleurs [​IMG], Seramas, Cochins, Frizzles, Silicon Buttercups, orphingtons, Silkies, Sebrights, Favarolles, and technically any more [​IMG] As you see, I would really want any breed that would be good for showing or showmanship, (I do 4-H btw) thanks a lot! -Lucy

4. 910chickens

910chickens New Egg

Apr 12, 2017
    I have some Mille fleur hatching soon if your interested in me shipping the to you!!

5. Lucyluvchickens

Jan 27, 2017
    Dripping Springs, Texas
    Code:

OMG YASSSSS
    can you post some picks of what they will look like when they're older?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by