Hatching Egg Assortment FS/ N. Ga.(SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Oct 20, 2007.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

These are mostly Blue Orpington/Buff Brahma crosses, which have been bursting out of their shells with enthusiasm around the country lately, LOL. Suede & Caroline produce very vigorous chicks, I'm told. There will be five or six of those, then three or four Barred Rocks (Lexie/Hawkeye), one or two BR/RIR, and possibly a pretty blue Ameraucana egg or two, depending on what is laid Sunday/Monday mornings. For the dozen plus maybe a couple of extras, asking $18 for the dozen, including shipping and packaging. If no one claims them by tomorrow afternoon, they go into the fridge.
    Email me ASAP and we'll work out the details of pymt. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Dang, I just set eggs on the 14th! More cornishx/BO. Maybe in the spring. I would love to have a few of Suedes babies!! [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

I'll post this same basic assortment from time to time. Maybe you'll catch it at just the right time. Good luck on your hatch!

4. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    I WILL NOT buy hatching eggs.

Stop tempting me!

5. speckledhen

You know you don't have to buy a thing, Miss Kate. Just pop on up here and get what you want! You've given me enough hatching eggs in the past! [​IMG]

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Ohhh Cynthia....YOUR BAD!! LOL

7. speckledhen

Yeah, I'm bad, LOL. Surely someone wants these to learn to hatch! The Blue Orp/Brahmas are adorable and some have feathered feet.

The actual count will be:

6 Blue Orp/Buff Brahma
    3 Barred Plymouth Rock
    2 Barred Rock/Rhode Isl Red
    2 Ameraucana
    (chicks will be blue or black)

8. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Quote:She IS, isn't she?! Enabler to the tenth!

Thanks SO much, really! [​IMG] You're the bestest!

This is the whole reason I've decided to use my indoor brooder area as storage instead. I've got it packed full of stuff so that I can't pack it full of chickies!

9. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    You're making it hard for me to stick to my resolution to wait until spring to fire up the bator! [​IMG]

10. speckledhen

Ok, I'll make it easier on you. Someone emailed me that she was interested and I'm waiting for her pertinent information so these are probably sold. Lee, you know you and Kyle want some more of my stock down there, right??? Hey, where is Kyle? Miss seeing him around!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by