*hatching egg special!!!* one day only (pa)SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Nov 10, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    my girls r killing me with over laying, the special is an assortment of 2+ dozen eggs whatever is laid, shipped on wed for the first 2 people to paypal $45 to [email protected]. these will most likely be last eggs i offer come spring i think i will only be offering up lives.

there will be for definate-
    exhibition white and buff silkies
    white showgirls
    blue/black/splash- sizzle/silkie/showgirl

other possabilities r -
    seramas
    mixed bantam pen
    partridge/ginger buff - showgirl/silkies

i cannot promise how many of which u will get other than the buffs will be more than 12+ eggs for each due to how much they r laying. i will send all laid and price includes shipping. pics of my flock and their show wins r on my website. from ai, pt clean and vaccinated flock.
    thank u!!
    silkie

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  2. nursebay

nursebay Out Of The Brooder

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    Sold, sending payment now [​IMG]

3. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    recieved payment one assortment is sold and one left.
    thanks,
    silkie

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  4. nursebay

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    Thanks, looking forward to getting those eggs! Hopefully my turner is here by then ;-) ha ha.

5. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lol, i just hope u got enough room for all the eggs. [​IMG] hope u get lots of cute little fluffy bums to spoil and love!!
    thank you!!!
    silkie

p.s. will send track # when i get back from the po tomarrow.

6. nursebay

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    THANKS THANKS THANKS! Got the eggs yesterday. PO Called me and hubby picked them up. They went in the bator this morning! so Buff silkies (12 Thanks!) White silkie/White SG, whats the other dozen? It wasn't labeled, but the eggs say SP1. Is that the Blue/Black/Splash pen! WOW I am so exicted. Thanks for the 3 DOZEN eggs. I was able to fit 21 in my R-COM and the other 15 went in my Genesis incubator. My turner isn't here yet, so I just put them in and will hand turn them for now [​IMG] THANKS SO MUCH!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  7. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    lol, u r very welcome. [​IMG] if they have spl yes they r splash pen u asked about. i think there wa only one mixed egg and it should say m or mix on it. if there is other initials u can't figure out just pm me.
    silkie

8. nursebay

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    Hey just an update. I just candled one last time and my babies are due December 5 and I have 1/2 of the eggs still developing which I am estatic about. My usual success rate being where I live is only 25% typically so I am thrilled! Funny thing is, most of them are show girls ha ha! Which is a-ok for me~ I go so broke buying hatching eggs because of my hatch rate being 1 mile above sea level across the rocky mountains...oh well its a gamble and I am thrilled! I will send pictures when they hatch......7 days and counting until I get to meet my little fluffy butts! PS if you get overrun with more eggs I'd buy from you again any time!

9. rubyv67

rubyv67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2008
    Daggett,CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Good luck hatching soon... [​IMG] So jealous right now. Wish I saw this when there was still another bunch left.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by