Hatching Eggs 100% of the money is donated to St. Judes Childrens Hosp

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BlaineWillard, Aug 29, 2010.

1. BlaineWillard

BlaineWillard Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    North Carolina
    I have a dozen of each RIR and Black astroplope hatching eggs for sale. My wifes job is doing a fundrasier for ST. Jude's Childrens Hospital so all the money from the eggs is going to be donated. If you have any questions just PM or post below.

[​IMG]

2. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    Awesome thing you are doing for the kid's at St. Judes. God bless!

Brandon

3. BlaineWillard

Jul 26, 2010
    North Carolina
    yeah my wife is really exicted about this fundrasier to help the kids out. We know what it is like to have a sick child our son passed away last sept after his second birthday. He had cybreal pasly and alot of other medical problems. So this fundrasier for St Judes Childrens Hospital has really hit home for us. We need everyones help with this fundrasier.

4. chicknduck

chicknduck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    Ohio
    This is such a great thing to do.

5. BigDaddy'sGurl

BigDaddy'sGurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Wilkesboro NC
    I live in NC how much is the shipping?

6. BlaineWillard

Jul 26, 2010
    North Carolina
    the shipping is included in the auction price. thanks for looking at the auction. all the money from this auction is being donated to St Judes Children Hospital.

7. BlaineWillard

Jul 26, 2010
    North Carolina
    The hatch rate has been very good with these eggs. last hatch was 85%. i think it would have been better than that but i had a problem with my incubator.

8. BlaineWillard

Jul 26, 2010
    North Carolina
    Thank you ChicknDuck for bidding. i cant wait to tell the wife when she gets home from work she will be so excitied. I will also include any extra eggs that i get. You can also let me know which eggs you would like i got RIR and Black Astroplopes. let me know how many of each you would like in your dozen eggs. Thanks for bidding

9. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Blaine, it's a nice thing you are doing, but I'm up to my ears with all incubators running.....so Would you please post how those of us who cannot take on any more incubating can contribute to this cause - an address/web site address etc. Are these funds set up as a memorial to your son, if yes, I would want to be sure I designate funds in this way. I'm so sorry for the loss of your child....God bless you. Nancy

10. BlaineWillard

Jul 26, 2010
    North Carolina
    hey ms. Nancy thanks for your question. People have been send money orders and personal checks i have been cashing them and my wife has been taking the money to her work and turning it in. She is a waitress at chilis and they have been doing this fundraiser every year for the hospital. I will include the address at the bottom of this post. They also have St judes Childrens Hospital t-shirt that are $26 and you get a coupon for a free appatizer from chilis with it. If anyone would like to donated money let me know. I am also mailing out the t-shirts for people . So if anyone would like to help out this great hospital let me know. Thanks everyone. Blaine Willard 1469 north main st. MOCKSVILLE. NC 27028

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by