Hatching eggs available in Southern NJ for pickup

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by goldensunriseranch, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Hi,
    I happen to have eggs available for pickup this weekend in Mays Landing NJ. Right now I have:

Bantam Cochin (frizzles & smooths) - the colors in this pen are Blue/Black/Splash, Blue Partridge, Blue Mottled & Mottled.

Large Fowl Blue/Black Ameraucanas (could also produce Splash)

$25 for a dozen of either of the above, or a combination of the 2. Fertility has been checked and has been very high!

Photos of breeders are on my website and also on mypage. I'm sorry I am not set up right now for egg shipping, a newborn and 2 small children make runs to the post office too frustrating. Thanks! Michelle

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Unfortunately I live too far away, but I do want to give some wonderful feedback on her birds! I have one goose and two black east indie ducks that I got from Michelle and they were all healthy, energetic, and well taken care of birds. They were all exactly as she had described! I haven't gotten any chickens from her yet, but I'm sure they are beautiful as well.

3. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    Thanks chickerdoodle! So glad all those little guys are doing well! [​IMG]
    Michelle

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Yep, they are still doing wonderful! I've had some scary moments with those darned ducks though! They like to disappear into the horse field. We've been having a predator problem lately though and so everyone is on temporary lockdown. As for the goose, I think it is a female and my other one is a male. She adopted some babies I brought home a few weeks ago and they were wonderful parents for the short time they had the babies. I'm waiting to see if I get an egg from her, but who knows!

5. goldensunriseranch

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
    I think male geese can be just as protective of babies as the females. So I suppose 'her' laying an egg would be the final clue! We have predators here lately also, the ones used to free ranging are getting cabin fever I think. Only the large fowl get to run and only during the day. No silkie snacks here!

6. tish321

tish321 New Egg

Jun 10, 2008
    Are you gonna sell these eggs and then demand them back from the people, or are you just gonna sell them and then report them stolen?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Tish321, you are on very thin ice here.
    If you don't like what you read, log out and leave.
    You are trolling and flaming and you need to take your beefs private.
    I hope I make myself clear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by