hatching eggs for my friends at my nursing home.

klotzoo

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
Hi, I just finished hatching some cuckoo marans at work, I work at a nursing hime, The residents LOVED it. But they would like to see some yellow chicks. If anyone has any eggs they would be willing to sell fairly cheap I would love to buy some. All I have are dark birds, so all dark chicks. They dont have to be pure bread or anything, just come out yellow.......lol

even some quail eggs or maybe some ducks, I think they would just love that!

We are going to be strict on the format of the threads. The subject line should be brief and to the point. For example
Wanted-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks
or
For Sale-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks-Pick up only
or
Trade-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks for Goose Eggs
Threads not following this format may be subject to removal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have any eggs but I am really glad you are doing that for the people of the nursing home. My greatgrandmother was in one and they can be sad places sometimes so anything to bring a smile is great. I hope you find some eggs, God bless

I have Easter Eggers, a lot of the chicks come out yellow. I can sell you a dozen eggs for $12 including shipping (I used to volunteer at a home-what a great project!).

Please pm me. I have some White Leghorns that are really cute little yellow fuzzy butts...I'll cut you a great deal on them. Let me know how many you might want and please send me your zip. Also, how are those little BCM's I sent you doing?

We're full time farmers as you know, so it might be until evening before I can get back with you, but I definitely want to help your project. God bless you for caring about our residents of nursing homes...

Happy Easter.

hi

i have broiler type eggs

they hatch out yellow but change to white

if you would like to have some eggs

i will let you have them for free and i'll pay for the shipping

my mom was in a nursing home and i know alot of them people

there families just put them in there and dont come back to see them

sooo just let me know

thanks and god bless

I'd happily send you some golden buff and/or buff orpington hatching eggs. PM me how many you would like and where to send them! Or I have some light brahma bantam and mixed breeds. They're lighter in color but may have some fun striping and things when hatched if you want something fun.

Kendra

bargain- I have one with some coloring on the face and 2 that are completely black, one hatched on his own and is doing fine, the other 2 I had to help but they see to be doing well:)

The residents just LOVED watching me pull them out of thier shell today! we lost 7 total but half of those came from my coupe so I am very happy with the hatch. more importantly they are!

anyone wanting to help me out with the eggs, my email is [email protected] and my zip is 49746 for shipping purposes. Thanks so much for all your responses on here!

I would be happy to do anything small, a small duck, nothing big,a quail, any color egg but brown.

Back
Top Bottom